AJAT Oy Ltd.
AJAT is a developer, designer and manufacturer of advanced Direct Conversion Cadmium Telluride and Silicon Single Crystal CMOS X-ray imaging sensors for Real Time Digital Radiographic Applications. The novel and innovative Direct Conversion (DC) X-ray imaging sensor technology, convert x-ray photons directly to electronic signals, offering superior image quality.
AJAT partners with large global end customers and original equipment manufacturers who integrate the patented Direct Conversion (DC) sensor technology into select advanced automatic X-ray Inspection systems ( AXI) and nondestructive testing ( NDT) applications offering superior quantitative image quality, defect recognition and overall improved NDT System Performance.
- Tube to Tube Sheet Weld Inspection of Safety Critical Heat Exchangers and Steam Generators.
- Girth Weld Inspection of Safety Critical Piping in Nuclear Power, Oil, Gas, and Chemical industries
- Tomography applications on challenging inspection applications (Austenitic Steel)
- Automatic X-ray Inspection/process control of low molecular weight products
- In-line inspection (for example automatic x-ray inspection and deboning in fish packing food industry)
AJAT is the world leader in custom design and manufacturing of hybridized semiconductor X-ray imaging chips producing over 3,000 proprietary Cadmium Telluride(CdTe), Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CdZnTe), Silicon (Si), pure-crystal detectors per month. AJAT delivers robust Software Development Kits with all its sensors speeding application development and integration.
Dr. Konstantinos Spartiotis
+358 40 1362566
Product and Service Categories
Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Real Time Systems
- X-ray - Systems
- Radiographic Testing (RT)