Created in 1967, the French Confederation for Non-Destructive Testing, is an organization open to any legal entity or any person concerned with non-destructive testing.
- For 50 years at the service of professionals in NDT, COFREND:
- Certifies the competence of Non Destructive Testing (NDT) operators
- Is COFRAC accredited No. 0007 in accordance with EN ISO / CEI 17024
- Conforms to : EN ISO 9712, EN 410 4719/NAS,
- Is Authorized ESP Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 EC
- Reckons more than 25,000 certified operators through its 35 Authorized Examination Centers in the field of Aerospace, Manufacturing & Maintenance, Metallic Products (incl.foundry, iron & steel industry, tubes) and Railway Maintenance.
- Animates, promotes and represents the French NDT network through its Governance and its four areas of expertise:
- Professional Organization
- Certification and Qualification
- Science and Technique
- Communication and Events
Jean Pierre Gustin
+33 1 44 19 76 18