DolphiTech provides advanced ultrasound cameras for 2D and 3D test and inspection of materials. The DolphiCam is a family of mobile and ergonomic ultrasound camera systems designed for NDT inspection of composite material structures. A unique transducer technology with high performance signalling electronics creates high-resolution 2D and 3D images of suspected damaged areas to verify the status of the material.
DolphiCam main features:
- Inspection of Composite Materials up to 16 mm in thickness
- A-, B- and C-scan images (Amplitude and Time-of-Flight modes)
- Silicone based dry coupling
- Manual stitching support makes it easy to cover larger areas
- Camera settings are easily stored and retrieved for quick configuration
- Connects to a standard Windows PC or Tablet
- Very portable and easy to use
The DolphiCam product family includes:
- DolphiCam Expert. All the functionalities a NDT expert need to perform inspections of composite structures
- DolphiCam TeamCenter, a team software allowing non-NDT Expert to inspect composite structures reducing, cost and time. Optimized for Manufacturing and In-Service industries.
- DolphiCam Research and DataAnalyzer, adds advanced features to the standard DolphiCam Expert software. Specially designed for Universities and R&D Departments.
+47 970 46829
Product and Service Categories
Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Analysis Software
- Phased Array - Instruments
- Phased Array - Probes