Fraunhofer-Institut für Zerstörungsfreie Prüfverfahren IZFP
Smart Technologies and Solutions - Expertise from a Single Source!
Fraunhofer IZFP offers its customers and research partners the entire range of nondestructive testing technologies, whether it involves basic or applied research. The institute‘s researchers, engineers and technicians develop solutions to address modern testing applications including feasibility studies, consulting, training and inspection services and creating prototype systems.
Fraunhofer IZFP targets its activities toward nondestructive testing value chains within material cycles in key industries such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, rail, energy, construction and agriculture by offering core NDT expertise and technologies designed for
- materials characterization
- in-line inspections
- component and parts inspections
- condition, state monitoring
- materials recovery, recycling.
With better security, reliability and lower costs in mind, the focus of the institute‘s application-oriented, industrial-purpose innovations is improving the quality of the customer‘s products. The key areas of research include
- materials characterization (high performance or composite materials),
- process monitoring and control (automated components inspection in industrial manufacturing),
- fully- or semi-automated inspection of complex-shaped components or assembled parts made from any material with flexible and configurable 3D inspection robotics and NDT technologies (stationary or portable) and
- nondestructive state/condition monitoring (transport systems, infrastructure projects, pipelines, roads, bridges)
By the way, you already know our industrial grade accredited inspection services: Our accredited laboratory in line with DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025, to qualify and validate new nondestructive testing (NDT) processes for industrial applications?
+49 681 9302 3869
Product and Service Categories
Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
Electromagnetic Testing (ET)
Infrared/Thermal Testing (IR)
Materials Characterisation (MC)
Radiographic Testing (RT)
Other NDT Products