Hi-Spec Systems, the most innovative NDT company today. Specialists in the design and manufacture of Phased Array and ToFD systems. Headed up by British entrepreneur, Graham Allinson, he comes with a total of 25 years of experience and a proven track record in designing world class systems.
Hi-Spec Systems have produced a new concept in Phased Array and ToFD; UltraPhase, the smallest, lightest system on the market today. Removing the bulky box and replacing it with a probe and a tablet system, totally unique in Advanced Ultrasonics. Without any compromise on performance, quality or reliability, our system out performs many of its competitors, at a fraction of the cost. Also available UltraToFD; the smallest ToFD system ever produced, measuring just 2.2 x 1.3 x 0.7” (58x33x18mm) and weighing just 4.5 ounces (130g), it is easily scanner mountable. Fully encapsulated it offers unprecedented protection against the elements for maximum reliability in the field. Ground breaking technology at its best.
- Fully rugged system, ready for any hostile environment, military specification.
- Hot swappable batteries for uninterrupted all day scanning
- Brilliant 11.6” touchscreen sunlight readable display
- Ultra fast Intel Core i7 vPro Processor, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD
- Windows software with an easy to use powerful suite of analysis and reporting software
- Phased Array, ToFD or combined systems
- Small, light, adapted for applications where space, access or portability are a limiting factor
- Integral encoder and USB interface, with power and data combined over single USB cable
- No need for pre-amps, cable lengths on standard USB up to 10m
- Power-Over-Ethernet up to 100m (Option)
We are interested in collaborating with companies, to further develop this innovative technology for their own unique applications and also with individuals or companies worldwide who would like to become distributors. Please contact email@example.com
+44 1270 842842
Product and Service Categories
Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Analysis Software
- Phased Array - Instruments
- Phased Array - Probes
- Phased Array
Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)