Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing
IRNDT is a nonprofit organization under the auspices of the Iran Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. The main objective of IRNDT is to create a safer world by improving the profession and technologies of nondestructive testing. IRNDT is pursuing this objective by educating individuals, supporting research, and promoting the practice of NDT techniques wherever they are to be used.
To achieve its objectives, IRNDT considers the following activities:
1. Introducing the science and technology of NDT and its importance to the public and in particular to scientific and industrial communities,
2. Supporting and sponsorship of NDT conferences, exhibitions, and workshops,
3. Acting as a premier provider of NDT information including publications, references, archives, standards, etc,
4. Advocating and providing NDT personnel certification and establishing a centralized system for examination, qualification and certification of NDT personnel,
5. Cooperating in the development of national and international codes and standards pertaining to NDT/NDE,
6. Promoting the advancement of NDT/NDE research and technology,
7. Encouraging and supporting scientific and technical competitions within the NDT community,
8. Promoting international activities such as membership in international organizations and cooperation with other NDT societies around the world,
9. Supporting publication of NDT/NDE books, journals, references newsletters, etc.
Dr. Farhang Honarvar
+98 21 81032225