RELACRE - FSEND
The Non Destructive Testing Sectorial Forum’s (RELACRE-FSEND) main objective is to contribute to the enhancement, development and progress, both technical and scientific in the non-destructive testing areas in Portugal.
In order to achieve its objective, the Forum is responsible for:
- promoting and facilitating the implementation of management and improvement techniques applied to the non-destructive tests (NDT) area, in industries and services (public and private)
- promoting the professional improvement of technical staff in the NDT area, the development of methodologies and procedures, the exchange of experiences and information
- contribute to the enhancing and development of NDT, related rules and certification processes
- contribute to investigation, teaching and training
- promoting the organization of seminars and technical conferences covering the subject.
RELACRE main activities:
- Training of NDT personnel to ensure eligibility for certification according to EN ISO 9712
- NDT Proficiency Testing to validate and verify the reliability of performance of the laboratories in carrying out a specific test or measurement, as required in EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Qualification and certification of NDT personnel, according to EN ISO/IEC 17024 and EN ISO 9712
- Organization of seminars and conferences in NDT area.
+351 213 139 840
Product and Service Categories