Spanish Society for NDT (AEND)
The Spanish Society for NDT (AEND), was created on September 27th, 1988 and comes from the Spanish NDT Committe that was founded in 1971.
It is a non-profit association of professionals and companies operating in NDT field.
Our principle activities are:
• To compile and select information relative to the science and technology of NDT for general diffusion to its members.
• To promote, organise and sponsor meetings of working committees, conferences, congresses, colloquia, exhibitions and other activities in which published technical or specific work related to NDT discussed or studied.
• To collaborate with suitable national and international organisations in the preparation of standards and specifications for NDT.
• To certify personnel in NDT through its independent certification body CERTIAEND.
• To promote and facilitate the training of these techniques at all levels.
• To collaborate with other organisations to spread the knowledge and development of NDT.
• To participate actively as a full member in the EFNDT as well as in the ICNDT.
+34 91 361 25 85
Product and Service Categories
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
- Computer Tomography (CT)
- Electromagnetic/Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- General Inspection
- Infrared/Thermal Testing (IR)
- Leak Testing (LT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Material Characterization (MC)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Visual/Optical Testing (VT)
- Other NDT Services