Ukrainian Society for NDT
Ukrainian Society for Non-Destructive Testing (USNDT) is a creative all-Ukrainian public organization of specialists, whose professional activity is related to non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
The Society was founded in 1990 and is registered at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine. Society divisions are functioning in all the regions of Ukraine.
The main purpose of the Society is consolidation of the efforts of scientific and technical personnel working in the field of non-destructive testing and diagnostics, with the purpose of comprehensively solving the problems of improving the quality and reliability of industrial products and facilities, information exchange, widening the co-operation and international contacts and protection of common interests.
USNDT currently has more than 180 corporate members, which include metallurgical, mechanical engineering, petrochemical, pipe, aircraft and shipbuilding companies, as well as scientific and industrial research institutes, universities and service organizations.
The President of the Society is Prof. V.Troitskiy, Department Head of the E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute of National Academy of Science of Ukraine.
The main activities of the Society are as follows:
- assistance to plants and organizations in performance of NDT and technical diagnostics (TD);
- assistance in establishing NDT&TD laboratories and units;
- NDT personnel certification;
- facilitation of harmonizing the Ukrainian and European codes and standards;
- organizing conference, seminars and exhibitions;
- consulting and management of NDT&TD projects;
- performance of NDT&TD work on higher risk facilities;
- promoting international contacts of specialists;
- issuing books, manuals, journals, bulletins on NDT&TD.
In 1998 USNDT became a co-founder of the European Federation for NDT. USNDT is a member of International Committee for NDT. Bilateral agreements are established with many NDT Societies in Europe and in the world.
Prof. Vladimir Troitskiy (President USNDT)
+38 044 2004666
Product and Service Categories
Infrared/Thermal Testing (IR)
Leak Testing (LT)
Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
Radiographic Testing (RT)
Ultrasonic Testing (UT)