VECTOR TUB GmbH
VECTOR NDT Training provides qualification services for personnel of non-destructive testing (NDT). We strive to enhance the safety of power stations, industrial plants and machinery with highly qualified inspectors. Our customer base ranges from one-man businesses to global players across all industry sectors. The subsidiary SECTOR Cert GmbH was established in 1993 as an independent certification body.
We have been part of the TÜV Saarland Group since 2008. A partnership in strength and flexibility.
Together with our associated centers, we provide training courses in state of the art testing facilities as well as in-house trainings in accordance with national and international standards.
Our services are offered for the following methods and techniques, in levels 1, 2 and 3:
• Visual testing (VT)
• Magnetic particle testing (MT)
• Liquid Penetrant testing (PT)
• Radiographic testing (RT) including Digital Radiography (DR) and Film Interpretation welds/casting (FAW/FAC)
• Ultrasonic testing (UT) with TOFD and Phased Array
• Eddy current testing (ET)
• Leak testing (LT)
• Infrared thermographic testing (TT)
Depending on the desired profile and target market, various standards and regulations can be used as a basis, e.g. ISO 9712, ISO 18436, ISO 20807 as well as American regulations such as the „ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code“, with the specific regulations and certification programs ACCP, CP-189 and SNT-TC-1A.
+49 232 49197100
Product and Service Categories
- Electromagnetic/Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Infrared/Thermal Testing (IR)
- Leak Testing (LT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Visual/Optical Testing (VT)
- Other NDT Services