African Federation for Non-Destructive Testing
The African Federation for Non-Destructive Testing (AFNDT) is a voluntary association composed of national representative member organizations from countries of the African continent and surrounding islands. Members of the association are 'Not for Profit' organizations with national recognized legal status.
The objectives of the Federation are:
1) To promote collaboration among the African countries, in all matters of common interest relating to the development and use of all methods of nondestructive testing.
2) To encourage the organization of African regional conferences at intervals of a maximum of four years.
3) To be the regional representative for Africa in the International Committee for Non-destructive Testing, ICNDT with active participation at all formal ICNDT meetings and the Policy and General Purpose Committee meetings.
4) To encourage the formation of organizations on non-destructive testing, including national NDT societies in countries where such organizations do not exist.
5) To encourage and participate in regional research and development activities.
6) To work towards regional and international harmonization of personnel training, examination and a certification systems.
7) To establish a system of honorary awards to recognize exceptional contributions made to NDT in Africa by organization and individuals.
+27 11 298 2107
Product and Service Categories