ibg Prüfcomputer GmbH
For more than 30 years, the ibg group has been a market leader manufacturing eddy current test instruments for non-destructive testing (NDT) and setting technology standards. Whether for multi-frequency structure verification, simultaneous harmonic analysis, temperature-adaptive structure test, automatic tolerance zone generation or multi-filter crack and grinder burn detection.
The headquarters in Ebermannstadt (Germany), the subsidiaries in Switzerland (Global) and the US (America) as well as our competent partner network support our worldwide customers in industry and automotive engineering.
Our product range includes, the most advanced digital test instrument family in the market for eddy current testing, as well as purpose designed complete test systems from simple mechanical arrangements to highly complex fully automated high speed in-line testing systems.
From a single source – a sophisticated turnkey solution perfectly suited to exactly meet your test needs and specification.
Fields of eddy current testing:
• Crack detection with eddy current: Testing for cracks, pores and other surface defects as well as for grinder burns.
• Magnetic inductive structure test: Testing for parameters such as material mix, surface hardness, hardness depth, hardness profile, annealing, core strength, soft spots, cast structure, ledeburite, nodular cast iron, decarburisation and others.
Our mission is to develop test systems for complete quality management for our clients. Our systems and instruments can be found wherever a zero-defect-principle is necessary. Key areas are the automotive and aerospace industry, where we have developed long-term partnerships with major international companies and corporations due to our broad know-how and a high flexibility.
Selected approved reference projects can be presented during a personal meeting.
+49 9194 73840
Product and Service Categories
Electromagnetic Testing (ET)
- Coating Thickness Meters
- Conductivity Testing Instruments
- Instruments Portable, Oscilloscopic
- Magnetic Induction Coating Measurement
- Eddy Current Probes and Coils
- Standards, Calibration/Reference
- Eddy Current Systems
- Electromagnetic/Eddy Current Testing (ET)