ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established as a one-man business in 1981. Over the last 30 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 2,000 employees.
The key to our highly innovation driven approach is listening carefully to the specific needs and challenges of our customers. “Empowered by technology” is the promise that we at ROSEN systematically deliver by enhancing the operations of our customers and making them safe, cost-effective and more efficient.
We are a worldwide provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain suiting a wide range of industries: Oil & Gas, Energy, Process, Mining, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Transportation for a wide range of assets, including pipeline, tanks and vessels as well as wind turbines, trains, telecommunication towers and many more.
ROSEN’s products and services:
- Inspection of critical industrial assets to ensure reliable operations of the highest standards and effectiveness
- Customized engineering consultancy providing efficient asset integrity management
- Production and supply of customized novel systems and products
- Market-driven, topical state-of-the-art research and development providing “added value” products and services
For more information about the ROSEN Group, go to www.rosen-group.com.
+41 41 618 0300
Product and Service Categories
- General Inspection
- Infrared/Thermal Testing (IR)
- Leak Testing (LT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Material Characterization (MC)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Visual/Optical Testing (VT)
- Other NDT Services